Adoption Specialist – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Edmonton, AB, CAN)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
As the primary point of contact for the Division(s) the Adoption Specialist, reporting to the Regional Adoption Lead, will help our workforce leverage our enterprise digital platform and technology capabilities that transforms the way they work both from a collaboration as well as employee productivity standpoint thus delivering better outcomes for our organization and our customers by allowing both internal and external stakeholders to access their information which will enable them to reach decisions more quickly.
What you will do:
- Drive and define strategies and tools for technology adoption, which is scalable and sustainable
- Develop an understanding of the business environment, culture and needs of the organization
- Develop an understanding of the Digital Product Streams, collaborating closely with the team members
- Represent the user’s perspective throughout the service lifecycle - from problem discovery, solution ideation and validation through iterative development and delivery
- Guide and contribute to development of the Digital Product Streams, including contributing to decisions made through user and industry research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions and iterative feedback loops
- Perform company benchmarking and identify opportunities
- Contribute to Digital Communications and Support teams’ communications and training materials and develop or modify communications and training materials for Division(s)
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies and cultural evolution that enable transformation
- Lead or collaborate on engagements with our workforce
- Research the capabilities of current and future tools and technology to remove employee barriers
- Assess and prioritize opportunities and constraints
- Responsible for, understands and adheres to all Safety Policies, Procedures and Precautions.
- Performs other related duties as required.
What you will bring:
- Expertise in how technology can be leveraged to support and enhance the culture
- Technical and problem-solving mindset
- Practical experience coaching and guiding others in adoption of technology
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude and ability to establish relationships with Digital Product Stream teams, Division and branch personnel, peers and customers
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills to small and large groups with the ability to lead and influence
- Effective time management, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Must be dependable, reliable, and safety conscious
- Must be able to think calmly in high stress environment, and perform under pressure
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner
- Grade 12 or recognized equivalent, supplemented with successful completion of Certificate in Agriculture, Agri-Business Certificate, or equivalent post-secondary education
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in agribusiness, agronomy experience and seed business
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter