Adoption Specialist, Brandon, MB (willing to negotiate location in MB)
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
As the primary point of contact for the Division(s) the Adoption Specialist, reporting to the Regional Adoption Lead, will help our workforce leverage our enterprise digital platform and technology capabilities that transforms the way they work both from a collaboration as well as employee productivity standpoint thus delivering better outcomes for our organization and our customers by allowing both internal and external stakeholders to access their information which will enable them to reach decisions more quickly.
- Drive and define strategies and tools for technology adoption, which is scalable and sustainable
- Develop an understanding of the business environment, culture and needs of the organization
- Develop an understanding of the Digital Product Streams, collaborating closely with the team members
- Represent the user’s perspective throughout the service lifecycle - from problem discovery, solution ideation and validation through iterative development and delivery
- Guide and contribute to development of the Digital Product Streams, including contributing to decisions made through user and industry research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions and iterative feedback loops
- Perform company benchmarking and identify opportunities
- Contribute to Digital Communications and Support teams’ communications and training materials and develop or modify communications and training materials for Division(s)
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies and cultural evolution that enable transformation
- Lead or collaborate on engagements with our workforce
- Research the capabilities of current and future tools and technology to remove employee barriers
- Assess and prioritize opportunities and constraints
- Responsible for, understands and adheres to all Safety Policies, Procedures and Precautions.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Expertise in how technology can be leveraged to support and enhance the culture
- Technical and problem-solving mindset
- Practical experience coaching and guiding others in adoption of technology
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude and ability to establish relationships with Digital Product Stream teams, Division and branch personnel, peers and customers
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills to small and large groups with the ability to lead and influence
- Effective time management, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Must be dependable, reliable, and safety conscious
- Must be able to think calmly in high stress environment, and perform under pressure
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner
- Grade 12 or recognized equivalent, supplemented with successful completion of Certificate in Agriculture, Agri-Business Certificate, or equivalent post-secondary education
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in agribusiness, agronomy experience and seed business
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license
Nutrien Ag Solutions, a Nutrien Company, is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You will need the ability to complete a Criminal Background Check, Drug & Alcohol Testing, and Driving Record Abstract as required by Nutrien Ag Solutions policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.