Product Line Representative, Fuel – Regina, SK
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this position is accountable to meet and exceed annual sales goals and profit margin objectives of Nutrien Ag Solutions' products and services.
- Ensures daily orders from the operations staff including the monitoring of inventory levels and the transfer and purchase of products is completed.
- Analyzes and monitors inventory levels to ensure levels are within guidelines. Prepares reports on inventory levels and location of products.
- Updates records for sales and inventory summaries, price changes and product code additions or deletions.
- Reviews, balances and corrects conflicting product invoices and purchase orders for suppliers’ accounts. Allocates expenses, makes cost adjustment to products and prepares journal vouchers.
- Work with customers using Direct to Customer loads to set pricing, arrange delivery, and complete invoicing.
- Assists in the development of sales programs and trade show information and booths.
- Participates in regional meetings and trade shows as required. Prepares and presents information on products and promotions.
- In consultation with suppliers/manufacturers confirms delivery dates and contacts freight carriers to delivery product. Communicates information to the operations staff in a timely manner.
- Provides support to Regional Account Managers – communicates information to the divisions and branches in a timely manner.
- Prepares circulars, bulletins, and information for operations sales staff. Updates and maintains the product and price information manuals.
- Reconciles operation’s sales with leasing companies to ensure timely collection from lease companies.
- Provides background and information on marketing programs for operations sales staff and participates in the development and delivery of sales program training.
- Assists in the development of sales and advertising programs.
- Establishes and monitors product cost and retail pricing manuals.
- Communicates on an ongoing basis with suppliers to ensure pricing, availability and delivery of products.
- Contacts suppliers or distribution companies to transfer products as required.
- Tracks progress towards the achievement of business plans and objectives, and initiates action as required.
- Works closely with marketing team in developing print and digital marketing material for products.
- Coordinates tradeshows, as well as supplying materials to retails for promotion.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, our ideal candidate must be committed to achieving superior results with integrity and sustaining our safe and positive work environment while having the ability to embrace working side by side others in a diverse culture.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Computer competence with demonstrated ability in the use of windows base spreadsheets, database, communication and word processing software applications. Demonstrated oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain good relations in dealing with supplier and customers. Ability to work independently. Ability to organize and manage multiple demands.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.