Revit/AutoCAD Technician, Loveland, CO
Why work at Crop Production Services (CPS)? Great question!
Safety is a core value at CPS. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, CPS offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at CPS is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
Create detailed drawing sets that include: site, architectural, structural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical plans, elevations, sections, and details using AutoCAD and Revit
- Interpret and apply local and national building codes and regulatory requirements
- Assist in identifying potential design improvements and cost savings for projects
- Understand project requirements and make revisions to drawings and specifications as needed for contractor’s use in construction
- Coordinate with Project Architect and other professionals to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages
- Produce accurate 2D drawings and 3D models
- Working proficiency with Revit modeling procedures including, worksets, family creation and editing, annotations, and Revit systems
- Setup and maintain CAD and Revit project files
- Identify redlines on drawings created by others and accurately make required changes
- Communicate directly with project team to coordinate conflicts and discrepancies during the design process
- Identify and correct any potential conflicts between MEP disciplines and other trades
- Ability to sketch and communicate concepts and ideas to others effectively
- Ability to employ creative and innovative thought processes
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ideal candidates will have a high level of attention to detail
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in architecture, engineering, or related field, or relevant technical experience
- Must be able to travel overnight occasionally
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- 3+ years of experience in industrial or agricultural design
- High proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and understand plans and job specifications to analyze design objectives and requirements
- Experience with agricultural processing systems is desirable
CPS, a Nutrien Company, is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with CPS policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.