Fleet Coordinator – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Loveland, CO/US)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Position is responsible for data entry, record keeping and filing of fleet related material. In addition, responsible for communicating with Operations, Tax, Risk Mgmt, Fixed Assets, Finance, and Accounts Payable to ensure polices and procedures are adhered too.
- Maintain and update vehicle and equipment inventory fleet software
- Customer Service: respond to requests from locations that are in need of registrations, title issues, fuel card, insurance and general information requests both internal and external
- Handle phone calls or emails from drivers and managers
- Emails from Fleet Management Companies to follow up on requests not fulfilled by locations
- Process new vehicle orders requests (factory and Out of Stocks)
- Process Driver Packets for the field
- Add new assets into Fleet Software (Heavy Equipment)
- Set up inventory from new Acquisitions
- Fuel Card Fraud Alerts: communicate with managers to determine fraudulent use on fuel cards upon receiving emails from fuel card fraud team
- Identify and audit units that were moved without notification, lost, or stolen
- Process internal transfers with Fleet Software
- Process vehicle and equipment sales requests
- Manage and process registration renewal and titling efforts
- Process Overrides and Express Codes on Fleet card provider
- Manage and maintain Fleet Fuel Cards and PIN’s
- Process Driver Changes with GeoTab
- Proactively audit inventory for discrepancies
- Manage surplus vehicle inventory and assist with redeployment strategy
- Manage and process fleet invoices (bulk and individual)
- Maintain International Registration Plans (IRPs) to ensure continued fleet accessibility and intrastate movement.
- Serve as an intermediary between varying leasing companies and operations.
- Ensure operational sites are educated/trained in the areas of accountability/responsibility, including governance, policies, procedures, corporate programs, etc.
What you will bring:
- 5 years of Fleet/Equipment coordination, Life Cycle and Total Cost of Ownership experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of vehicle titling and registrations for compliance
- Microsoft Office with high level of Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with all types of rolling stock (cars, trucks, tractors, trailers, and agricultural equipment, etc.)
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Multi-tasking ability
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter